Fool-proof Engine Ignition Spark Tester –
Worth it’s weight in gold when a 2- or 4-cycle gas engine won’t start, because the first thing you need to determine is whether the problem is no-spark/ignition or fuel supply/mixture. We were fooled ONCE into using a screwdriver to make the spark jump from the cable; DON’T try that at home – it hurts! This great little tool is the no-shock way to get the answer on ignition in about 30 seconds – BEFORE you work yourself to heart-attack stage pulling the rope on your lawnmower/chainsaw/snowblower or burning out the starter. Especially useful since many small engines now have low-oil cutoff or other ignition breakers. Rust-resistant chrome steel shaft, virtually unbreakable polycarbonate body and flexible rubber boot & cable. Internal bulb will last for years but is replaceable if necessary. Dimensions: 6″ boot/cable, 5″ shaft/light housing; 2.2 oz. Universal fit for all 2- or 4-stroke, single or multi-cylinder gasoline engines.
If you’re looking for top recommended Fool-proof Engine Ignition Spark Tester, then Fool-proof Engine Ignition Spark Tester is our suggestion. Many good reviews already proving the quality of this product. The Fool-proof Engine Ignition Spark Tester completed with a lot of capabilities which makes it great product. If you wish to know further of this location finding tools, just read its main features below.
- Must-have diagnostic tool for any engine with a spark plug
- When engine won’t start, gives instant answer to ‘does it have spark?’
- Simple to use – just remove rubber boot from spark plug, insert tester & place tester boot on plug
- Turn the engine over – if ignition is being sent to the cylinder, light in tester glows
- Great time and frustration-saver with cars, motorcycles, boats, chainsaws, lawn mowers & more
If this is a must have product, be sure order now to avoid disappointment. Get The best cheapest price on the web we have searched. Click Here and get the Fool-proof Engine Ignition Spark Tester rihgt now